Lost and found
We want to help as many people as we can to be reunited with their missing cats, so any useful information given to us upon reporting a lost cat is vital – everything including colour, characteristics and area last seen will assist in finding your beloved feline friend.
If you have previously given us details of a lost or found cat and are now reunited, please let us know so we can update the website.
If you have lost or found a cat in our area, please ring us on 01403 854464
(between the hours of 8am and 8pm), or alternatively email email@example.com
. It’s so important to have your cat microchipped
– if they do go missing, it makes reuniting them with their owners a lot easier. If you move house, change telephone number or any of your other details change, don’t forget to let the microchip company know so you can be traced in the event of your cat going missing. If you have lost your cat, here are a few things you can do:
- Contact local vets and Cats Protection branches
- Make posters with a picture of your cat, saying when and where they were last seen and ensuring you include the date as well as a contact telephone number
- Make small leaflets and put them through letter boxes locally, making sure to list the date, last place your cat was last seen and a telephone number
- If your cat is microchipped, ensure that the microchip company have up-to-date details, as this is vital for when your cat is found
Take a look at our lost cat information sheet
for more advice. Missing cat registers:
Please let us know when your cat is found so we can remove the post from our website.